Faculty Workshop on use of KENET Training Lab
KENET aims to train at least two (2) Faculty members from each University/ College that will be responsible for taking the students through the training lab (it can be a senior faculty and junior faculty member). The training will take three (3) days and will start on September 18, 2017 and end September 20, 2017. Three (3) trainers from KENET will be available to conduct the training.
KENET and the Institution shall share responsibilities as follows:
A. Institution Responsibilities
1. The Institution shall nominate two (2) ICT faculty who are conversant with Switching and Routing theory for the initial hands on training.
2. The Institution will provide a calendar showing the dates the students will access the training lab.
3. The Institution will ensure the students complete the hands-on training.
B. KENET Responsibilities
1. KENET will provide remote access to the training lab during the training period for the required students and staff upon receiving the training calendar
2. KENET will ensure uptime of the training lab.